19 February 2014

#LFW: Topshop Unique AW14's got it all


Firstly I'd like to apologise for my absence - apparently revising unit one of my psychology AS level is more important than watching LFW live streams(???). Anyway, with London Fashion Week now complete, I thought I better break this almost-month-long AWOL episode with a post - and what better than a paragraph of appreciation for Topshop Unique's AW14 collection.

I was left in utter desperation and just plain awe after watching the catwalk show displaying this collection. Ethereal models marched down the catwalk wrapped up in the warmest autumnal tones and styles. I found it one of the most inspiring shows I've watched, with most of the ensembles bringing floods of ideas into my head for my own autumn wardrobe. A favourite had to be the oversized sweaters over ankle-length floaty dresses, or huge fur or woollen coats belted tight at the waist over countless layers of blouse, slip, knit and skirt.
Just watching the show made me feel instantly warmer. These cosy outfits can easily be pulled off in the real world, and the rich colour palette screams 2014.

Of course it wouldn't be an appreciation post without a summary of my favourite looks from the catwalk, would it?:











2 comments:

  1. argh, I know how you feel with the revision or catwalks debate! I'm absolutely loving the over-sized faux fur jacket! xx

    http://hollie--rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete